Sunday, January 23, 2011

Shut it

So for a long while now I have been struggling with being judgmental.  Since I've been eating healthier and doing Insanity it seems like this problem gets worse.  I have done better about not telling people what I think but I still find myself thinking about it in my head.  I'm constantly bitching about people who eat fast food, drink coke, etc.  I have tried to just focus on myself and it does help but it seems like Satan likes to work his way into my head.  Its like the better I do for myself, the more I point the finger at others.  This is not a good combination.  So I guess I'm writing this to get it out there, and if I do say something to anyone I apologize.  I feel like I can help people with health, fitness, etc but I've gotta help myself first.  I don't know if I can make a career out of any of this but I have been able to help a couple of people and it feels awesome! However, Satan attacks when he sees some kind of threat, and I believe that personal health and overall well being is a threat to him.  Happiness equals positivity, positivity equals strength for others, these are things Satan doesn't want us to have. 
   So, I just wanted to get that off my chest. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Later peeps
  C-May

1 comment:

  1. You should probably start blogging again. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete